Kilimanjaro

Long overdue hello

I took a long hiatus from any and all internet forums.. I figured I would peek in and see how the CTW forum is doing and say howdy to all my long time amigos on the site. It's been a long time.

I hope everyone is doing well and hope that you're hunting as much as possible and that the draws are kind to ya.

I am looking forward to hearing from some of ya'll here on the site.

Scotty

• Like 7

Scotty glad to have you back. Its a little different place but still plenty of good people here..

• Like 2

I appreciate that, WHT_MTNMAN.. I see you're still slaying book coues bucks with consistency!

Yep, I have not really been on here since 2014. Posted a couple of classified items I the last few years but that's about it.

Since this IS a hunting site, I might throw a few pics from the last few years since my last time here.. I have been a busy guy with the hunting. Trying my best to accomplish my own personal set hunting goals as we ALL are here on CWT!

Well hello there buddy. Like Houston said it's a little different but still a lot of good people. Happy to see you back on, fortunately I've been able to keep in touch during your hiatus.

• Like 2

Glad you are back. I miss reading about your awesome adventures

• Like 2

Absolutely, Phil.

And I agree on the fortunate part as well from my end.

Chances are you'll be seeing a lot more of me in person.. looking like it's a-go to head back to AZ for good. The family illness crisis has subsided (remission) here in TX and we cannot wait to get back to AZ ASAP.

• Like 1

I appreciate that, More D.

I was never a big time coues guy (only 2 to my name), but I enjoyed being on the site for the most part. Lots of good local folks.

Appreciate it, PRDATR!

Indeed, singleshot.. always will be Scottyboy to family and friends.. just changed my username here a year or so before I stepped off the site back in 2014.

And yes sir, I did indeed post pics about my elephant hunts back in 2009 (holy crap, 8 years ago already!). I took 3 bulls and was able to share those incredible hunting experiences with my fellow hunters here. I doubt I will ever hunt elephant again, but I am glad to have taken the opportunity to do so when I was afforded the chance (x3).

Oh wow, what a nice surprise. Glad to have you back, I too enjoyed your hunt stories and passion for "the hunt". Welcome back

Ernest

• Like 1