Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

"Worst Pig Hunters in Arizona" Break Through

I think of a lot of it has to do with your son's hat. There are far too many letters with that "A"

Good pig hunting hats look like this:

IMG_20140208_085730_536_zpstbbdiswi.jpg

In all seriousness, I love hunting pigs. But as of recent I've noticed myself putting more and more pressure on myself saying I have to fill the tag not it's a bonus if I do feel the tag. I used to just hunt them to get out and barbecue and drink and glass but now I find myself anxious about being able to find them or not!

• Like 4

Great job

• Like 1

I think of a lot of it has to do with your son's hat. There are far too many letters with that "A"

In all seriousness, I love hunting pigs. But as of recent I've noticed myself putting more and more pressure on myself saying I have to fill the tag not it's a bonus if I do feel the tag. I used to just hunt them to get out and barbecue and drink and glass but now I find myself anxious about being able to find them or not!

Hey awesome job shooting that U of A fan. They are a little weird down there ---oh....... wait...... Im sorry that is a javelina!!

• Like 5

Hey awesome job shooting that U of A fan. They are a little weird down there ---oh....... wait...... Im sorry that is a javelina!!

Stop by for a drink sometime, we can sip whiskey out of the territorial cup.

Congratulations on finally getting it done. It will come much easier now. Great looking pig and a big congrats to your son. :)

TJ

• Like 1

Great post. Coming from out of state a long time ago, hunting javelina was the first step for me in learning to hunt out West. It took a long time and many unfilled tags before I finally started to "get it". Now, with 3 sons who have learned to hunt AZ very well, the challenge of finding javis is still there. I can't think of a more fun youth/family hunt than looking for these crazy little piggies that seem to be everywhere sometimes and other times almost impossible to find. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 4

Way to stick with it. My son has tried many times but they always get the upper hand on him. I love hunting them as much as doves and have a general tag but I will now be going to Ft Myers Florida to attend services for a friend opening weekend but maybe the boss will let me have a day off during the week before the hunt ends.

• Like 1

Just think how much you have helped the hippies by putting all that money into the economy that supports them, just to get 10 lbs of sausage. But, dont let that cloud your memories, that are priceless. :D

Just think how much you have helped the hippies by putting all that money into the economy that supports them, just to get 10 lbs of sausage. But, dont let that cloud your memories, that are priceless. :D

LOL. It isn't that bad of a deal. They said they add a lot of regular pork in with the javelina meat and should expect to get back about 30 lbs.
  • Like 1