Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Reminder - AZDFG Not Calling This Year

And it is all so simple next door. New Mexico takes your money when you apply. You either get a tag or the money for the tag back. No worries about credit card screw-ups when your app is pulled up in the lottery.

I actually think there is a law in place here in Arizona that prohibits them from doing this unfortunately...

• Like 1

Nope, this is what they did for the Final Four tickets this year in PHX. Pay first and then wait to see if you were picked.

There is still an update deadline though guys, I set seven reminders to go in and tripe check my apps for me and my family. I have three separate apps in so I am more nervous this year with that big red flag. March 14 I believe it said during the app process. I set March 10th to go check everything.

I had some little bast*&%!* going through my recycling bin last night looking for vital information. I was wearing slippers, if not, my oversized butt would be still be running after him. My card has been hacked twice and now I think I know how.

I had some little bast*&%!* going through my recycling bin last night looking for vital information. I was wearing slippers, if not, my oversized butt would be still be running after him. My card has been hacked twice and now I think I know how.

One word: Shredder!

Everything in my recycle bin looks like confetti.

• Like 2

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. I won't know anything until April 26th so enjoy rubbing it in some more.

My receipt is missing a zero in my card number. I rechecked my application and it is in there. I am just waiting for a reject because of their mistake. How much do they pay their computer idiots?

Maybe we'll get our results before the New Mexico deadline! That would be really nice.

I'd put money on the card charging staring before 8:00 AM on Friday the 17th.

• Like 1

Maybe we'll get our results before the New Mexico deadline! That would be really nice.

I'd put money on the card charging staring before 8:00 AM on Friday the 17th.
Me too 31 days!

And it is all so simple next door. New Mexico takes your money when you apply. You either get a tag or the money for the tag back. No worries about credit card screw-ups when your app is pulled up in the lottery.

This also would help with all the out of state apps. Charge them upfront.