Cell4soul

Bino Harness - looking for recommendations

I tried the Marsupial for my 12x50EL's, it didn't fit them and couldn't keep the lid closed. Really liked the design but just didn't fit my binos and the material was a little loud for my liking, I ended up returning it.

Using the Horn Hunter now, it has a rangefinder holder I really like and fits my binos well

What size did you get? Mine is medium. Fits a little snug but they fit.

I got the medium, binos fit in the case but they were too long so the lid wouldn't latch, I like to keep my lens covers on, so without them they may have fit

I used the S4Gear bino harness for a few years and they were OK but I've been looking for something to replace them. They were a little noisy with the metal clip but the worst part was the straps would slip and you'd have to constantly pull on them to keep it tight and secure. I just got the Kuiu's for my 10s. They are great so far. I love how simple and tight they fit. They are quite and the straps hold tight to wherever you set them. Like mentioned above, they are open in the back but they cover more so than the S4Gear so I like them a lot. The only thing I need now is to figure out where to put my range finder. I've always just had them around my neck where I tuck them behind the bino harness but I need something else. I was looking into the Solo hunter bino harness and range finder combo but went with the Kuiu for the simplicity for stalking/crawling when in close.

I like the Rick young harness with a crooked horn cover. Super simple and easy to use while archery hunting and keeps the dust out unlike some others and also very compact. The Marsupial gear harness looks interesting though. Some people Walk around with a giant tuf shed on their chest. I don't know how they do it.

Which one are you comparing to a Giant Tuf Shed

I've tried AGC, badlands, crooked horn, kuiu.... Hands down the best I've found is marsupial! Local company, great customer service, good price but most importantly great product.

I agreed with 208muley. Tried them all. Really happy with marsupial for my 15's. If anything, the material might be a little noisy for bowhunting. Love everything kuiu makes but their bino harness has been a let down for me for a number of reasons. I own both sizes.

Creed, you have been working out. Packing out all those deer have given you a set of guns

Brent

Ha, if my arms got a little bigger each time I carried out somebody else's deer, maybe my arms would look like that. I usually just kill my deer from my truck.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the input. I just ordered the Marsupial bino harness and range finder pouch. Marsupial Gear was responsive to my email questions and seem like a good people. I like that they are local here in AZ.

Any store here in the valley carry the Marsupial in stock? 

I would've got the marsupial but they don't make one that would fit my 8x's reasonably well,so I have an agc Kodiak cub. So far I absolutely love it, holds a few essentials for when I drop my pack and stalk, is very protective yet small, and is easy to use 1 handed. Couldn't ask for more honestly