Flatlander

4B Roll Call

Flatlander, think so or know so?

I have no insider information. I am just counting down the days till they can charge cards. I think that there is a very good chance they will be ready to hit cards this Friday.

• Like 1

Settling on 370's? Now i've heard it all

I'm referring to the unit I'm in, has 300 to 370's. No 370 kill here yet. :(

Hey guys, the day after tomorrow is the deadline. Anybody getting antsy?!?!

What makes you guys think they will start hitting cards on Friday?? I think they would want at least a day or two after the credit card update deadline to make sure everything in the system is set and ready to run. I'm thinking monday or tuesday next week they start hitting. However, I will be watching for a hit on Friday as well. Good Luck Fellers!!

What makes you guys think they will start hitting cards on Friday?? I think they would want at least a day or two after the credit card update deadline to make sure everything in the system is set and ready to run. I'm thinking monday or tuesday next week they start hitting. However, I will be watching for a hit on Friday as well. Good Luck Fellers!!

Because if my card goes bad over the weekend I'll be burning down 5000 W carefree hwy Phoenix, AZ.
  • Like 2

Because if my card goes bad over the weekend I'll be burning down 5000 W carefree hwy Phoenix, AZ.

Ha Ha Ha!!! Good Point! They better run those card fast before someone blows a gasket!!

Feels like a different mood this year. Remember the 35 page circus that was last years waiting for draw results thread?

Fingers crossed for a smooth process.

• Like 1

So is the application number assigned as soon as you submit the hunt app? just curious

So is the application number assigned as soon as you submit the hunt app? just curious

No, or that means the first guy to put in is gonna get whatever tag he wants. And they would have no idea how to decide how many numbers they were gonna give out. All the info goes into the system they run their draw it randomly assigns numbers and whoever gets number 1 of however many apps there are gets to go first and so on through the list until there are no tags left. Lowest assigned number gets first dibs after the bonus pass round.

Feels like a different mood this year. Remember the 35 page circus that was last years waiting for draw results thread?

Fingers crossed for a smooth process.

We haven't gotten to that point yet. Imagine if for some crazy reason they don't charge cards til Monday. Gonna have the potential for setting a new page number record over one weekend.
  • Like 1