SO I HUNT

ISO .40 cal. Glock 23 or?

I got a g23 it might be more than you want to spend with the lasermax guide rod, tritium sights, backstrap, and pile of mags I've got but if your interested let me know. Oh yeah this doesn't help but it's even got a Blackhawk serpa.

ETA also have an extra lone wolf barrel in 40 if you want. It's "supposed" to keep blocks from grenading.

I got a g23 it might be more than you want to spend with the lasermax guide rod, tritium sights, backstrap, and pile of mags I've got but if your interested let me know. Oh yeah this doesn't help but it's even got a Blackhawk serpa.

ETA also have an extra lone wolf barrel in 40 if you want. It's "supposed" to keep blocks from grenading.

Just looking for a truck gun, but sounds like a nice firearm...

G20 is a truck gun 10mm hot loads from underwood ammo, also nice hard cast lead 220 gr, is a great critter round.

Thanks ctracingraptor, but looking for a 40 cal.

Just a heads up, but you might want to do some research, the G20 will shoot 40cal just fine, even though it's a 10mm. I believe only a glock will shoot both. It's the best of both worlds, and unreal power when you needs it.

Thanks ctracingraptor, but looking for a 40 cal.

Just a heads up, but you might want to do some research, the G20 will shoot 40cal just fine, even though it's a 10mm. I believe only a glock will shoot both. It's the best of both worlds, and unreal power when you needs it.[/quote

Thanks