Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Badlands Warranty

Yea Great Warranty......When you need to send back 3 packs at the end of each season for several broken zippers the shipping adds up. Will never buy another badlands product. When I called this past Dec to get a return number the CSR told me she has worked there for over 10 yrs and had never had a pack come back for bad zippers.....I almost laughed my self sick....

I had an immediate zipper failure on mine too, on one of the small pouches that never gets used! I didn't feel like paying the shipping to get it repaired was worth it to me, so I just live with it. I'm glad they do great work when you do send it back, because I think you'll be doing it pretty regularly!

Yea Great Warranty......When you need to send back 3 packs at the end of each season for several broken zippers the shipping adds up. Will never buy another badlands product. When I called this past Dec to get a return number the CSR told me she has worked there for over 10 yrs and had never had a pack come back for bad zippers.....I almost laughed my self sick....

Sounds like they have a serious zipper problem.......you would think they might take a look into not using Vietnam zippers???

Most everyone that has had issues it has been zipper........

Wish the zippers were steel.

But it would be louder....wooptee doo.

I don't go around zipping and unzipping like a dork.

Yeah!

Keep it zipped up.

Guess I've been lucky. I own 3 different Badlands and have had almost no issues with the zippers. The only issue I've had is one of the zipper tabs broke off. No biggie as I just used some para cord as a tab.

Been pleased with my packs.

Ha the badlands zippers!! Have had a kifaru for 2 years now and not one problem. Plus it has a suspension system that actually works! Badlands are great for treestand hunting, my superday is perfect for blinds and tree stands.

My case was a little different, but when I broken a buckle on my 2200 they just mailed me two new buckles. It was nice that they didn't make me mail my pack to them.

• Like 1

I sent mine to badlands wrapped up in a thin layer of kitchen wrap to keep the straps and buckles together. No problems. I don't remember who had the cheapest rate.