Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Badlands Warranty

17 minutes ago, thegunsmith2506 said:

Stuffed mine in a flat rate box. Then I got rid of it. Just like vortex, great warranty, too many issues.

This is my first real issue but everything seems to have gone bad! Hoping they fix it right. Sounds like I need to get a flat rate box and stuff it in. Cheapest method most likely. 

Put mine in a box , ups it, and got and brand new upgrade back. Nothing but good words from me.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:24 PM, thegunsmith2506 said:

Stuffed mine in a flat rate box. Then I got rid of it. Just like vortex, great warranty, too many issues.

I’m about ready to do the same. 
I had another zipper failure this weekend. 
why????just why can’t they use steel zippers. 
I’m  about to send them an email telling them I’m done with sending my pack in every year. 
it’s costing me more money to send it every year then it would to buy a different name brand. 

I had 4 different badlands packs and used them hard each season for several yrs. from the first season to the last everyone of them went back for zipper repairs EVERY YEAR. The best part of it was every year when I called to complain about it the customer service gal would tell me I was the first person she had ever had that had a problem with their zippers. It was comical....The problem was worse when it was below 15 ish degrees out. Do an internet search there are hundreds of pages of zipper complaints.....Not sure how they stay in business.....I finally gave all mine away and bought a good quality packs