Sign in to follow this  
Weston

Custom .257 wby and mk4 scope

Hey guys, I have a custom .257 wby I need to move.

I got a killer deal on a gunwerks rifle so I've got to generate some money to recoperate.

I bought this gun as is, with a different stock in November of last year with hopes to use it as a dedicated coues gun that would be modular for clients as well.

custom Remington 700 blued. 26" Shilen barrel, McMillan Outdoorsmans chassis package stock black. Leupold Mk4 8x25x50 LR/T in tally ultralite 20 MOA single piece rings/bases. Has a short freebore throat and no turn neck. The action has been blueprinted and trued, tuned factory trigger.

In all honesty I have not shot the rifle, I bought it from the gunmaker s&s gunsmithing and precision rifles out of PA he stated round count was approx 170 with factory 100&120 grainers under .5 MOA. It should be as good or better now with the chassis.

I also have 40 rounds of weatherby 100 graiser's that will go with it as well as 50 110 grain accubonds and 100 Barnes 100 grain TTSX bullets and 20 pieces of once fired brass. Also have new never used RCBS dies.

The rifle and scope are in excellent condition.

Let's try $1400 for the rifle and accessories and $1150 for the scope to start, will do $2400 for the combo. OBO

Located in tucson.

IMG_0999_zpsknp0ocfo.jpg

IMG_0998_zpsldfbqzlm.jpg

IMG_1001_zpsiu705fvb.jpg