Dustin F

Vanguard tripod with manfrotto head SOLD

I have a vanguard Alta 264A0 pairs with a manfrotto 700RC2 head. It's well used but not abused it has some scratches but nothing that affects the functionality of it. As soon as it gets set up if finds deer 60% of the time it works all the time. It's a great tripod and it's bullet proof it can handle it all. Looking for 120 obo willing to help out someone looking to get out and try their hand in the outdoors. Let me know I will post pics soon.

I'm in north Phoenix but travel all over all week I am a contractor and am on a project in Gilbert for the next few weeks so I cross the whole valley every day. I'd like to sell as a pair but make an offer On the legs and maybe we can work something out.

I'll take it if no one has spoken for it yet. Do you still happen to have the original Vanguard head that came with it?

I'll take it if no one has spoken for it yet. Do you still happen to have the original Vanguard head that came with it?

No One has actually said take so it's yours. I'll look for the head I had it at one time but have to dig it up.