Sign in to follow this  
BIGBROWNS

LOST RIFLE PLEASE HELP

LOST RIFLE!!! I know this is a long shot, but we need your help! PLEASE READ and SHARE!!

Sunday Afternoon between 1-3 pm in unit 22 Just north of Saguaro lake on rd # 1345. My dads rhino broke down and everything from his rhino was loaded into our other rhino, so we could get him and his stuff back to camp. However the rhino was pretty packed and Unfortunately his gun bounced out!

On the way back to camp they pulled over to wait for my brother. While waiting, a faded silver older model jeep with no top, came up the road after them. There was a guy and girl in it, maybe in their mid 30's and there was fishing poles hanging out of the jeep. They said they waved to them but they kinda just sped past them. At this time my dad had no idea his gun had fallen out. After realizing it 20-30 minutes later they back tracked the road several times and there was no gun to be found. The jeep mentioned was the only vehicle that came up the road after them. And the only vehicle they seen on the road while they were there.

My dad is absolutely devastated, for those of you that know my dad you know how much he loves his guns, hunting and the outdoors and works his butt off to get the things he has. He is 68, fighting health issues, fighting cancer and lives on limited budget. This gun was his "baby"! Over the last couple years he has spent lots of $ on getting it fixed up and this is not going to be easy for him to replace!

Gun Details-

Remington .264 win Mag

Vortex viper 4-16x50 scope with turret

Camo stock

Gun was in a black/camo softcase.

PLEASE SHARE!!! PLEASE! Maybe someone will come forward that found it or knows who found it! REWARD OFFERED!

Please contact Gary with any info!

480-980-6557

Thank you social media world!! Let's 🙏 someone does the right thing!