Sign in to follow this  
PackerMenges

Tale of Two Sheds

Went out this last weekend and put 14 miles on the boots. Found some great stuff but wanted to share these two sheds. The small is a neat little bladed out forky with eye guard, in some circles considered a micro. The other scores just over 70".

Update:3/14/2017

Was able to make it out again this past weekend and found some more sheds. The big mulies are dropping, found a fresh set and 2 large fresh singles. Also found last years shed from the same deer the original post was based around.

post-10063-0-06146100-1488317582.jpg

post-10063-0-75017500-1489527234.png

post-10063-0-75046700-1489527332.png

• Like 5

dang thats crazy. If that forkie was the only one i saw though I would still take it! My digestive tract wont know the difference.

• Like 4

All I know for sure is that it is a big, unique shed worthy of hauling all day, which we rarely do on older whites. Our mission that day wasn't to seek out sheds as much as it was to get to a particular spot. The primary quest now is pretty much going to be based around that shed and figuring out what is going on in that area in terms of genetics. Hopefully I can add to this story in the near future.

• Like 1

Seriously ??? Over 70" shed. Incredible!!!!150+ typical. Wow! What a great find. Good luck to you!

• Like 1