Sign in to follow this  
DesertBull

Utah Elk

Who applied for UT elk?

I applied for the "mid" season rifle on the Manti and Mnt Goat.

I have 14 points for goat. When I started applying it took 6-7 to be guarenteed a tag. Now 17 points gets you 5% chance. :angry: :angry: :angry:

• Like 1

I've got 12 elk 12 rocky and 8 for all other species. I'm a sucker for putting in for all species in all states so they get a bunch of my money every year.

When Utah switched the oil tags for nr I saw the writing on the wall and stopped applying there. Hope you get your goat tag soon!

When Utah switched the oil tags for nr I saw the writing on the wall and stopped applying there. Hope you get your goat tag soon!

The bigger problem was when they took half of the NR tags and put them in a raffle.

• Like 1

I'm at 24 for elk in Utah but bought a point since we will be burning our elk points in Oregon this September.

I'm at 25 for desert sheep. I think I need to become a resident and draw a tag. :)

Didn't apply but found out I won an early rifle hunt this year from huntin fool. Should be fun

• Like 1

I'm at 24 for elk in Utah but bought a point since we will be burning our elk points in Oregon this September.

I'm at 25 for desert sheep. I think I need to become a resident and draw a tag. :)

You've got one heck of a preference point portfolio!!! I woulda thought 25 points would get you just about any sheep tag you wanted? You've definitely got your pick of elk tags. I'm jealous.