bonecollector

Draw progress

I saw that. Announced to who? Not me.

It looks like that AZGFD hasn't updated their "Draw Results Progress" to read where they are at for the elk draw. Looking at the current pic on their site, it shows game animals from the Spring Draw.

• Like 4

They do have the portal loaded with your picks, just no hunt number.

Im just waiting for the 17th for card hits. I dont need results.

Anyone have the date the results came out last year?

They had some major issues with the draw last year so it was about 2 weeks later than usual. Card charges weren't til April 1st and I think results about a week later. I'm guessing charges March 17th and results mid to late the next week.

Does yours show 0 bonus points? Mine shows 0 but I know I have 5. It's got me a little worried!?

Yep your screwed.

Does yours show 0 bonus points? Mine shows 0 but I know I have 5. It's got me a little worried!?

This stuff tends to happen when they are resetting and getting ready for the draw and results. You are probably fine, but I would call AZGFD to confirm.

Yep your screwed.

I really am curious is anyone else's like this? I don't get all crazy about when the results are out but if the result is I didn't draw and it was because my odds where less from a glitch in "the system" I'm going to be a little more than pissed!

This stuff tends to happen when they are resetting and getting ready for the draw and results. You are probably fine, but I would call AZGFD to confirm.

Thanks. What does yours show?

Calm yourself. It has said that same thing for the last couple years since the portal came out. Everyone's says the same thing. 0 points and pending. It doesn't mean they are uploading for the draw. It won't change until they start loading results. I had the same question last year and everything is fine.

Mine shows zero also. I wouldn't worry too much.

Calm yourself. It has said that same thing for the last couple years since the portal came out. Everyone's says the same thing. 0 points and pending. It doesn't mean they are uploading for the draw. It won't change until they start loading results. I had the same question last year and everything is fine.

Real question real answer. Thanks!