bonecollector

Draw progress

When I applied my receipt left a zero out of my card number. I called to advise them and called it a glitch. The lady said that it wasnt a glitch and it was fine. So you see they do this stuff on purpose to aggravate us.

They usually post the results after the Arizona Game & Fish Outdoor Expo. Saturday March 25 & Sunday March 26 2017. Been that way for last 4 years for sure.

Wasn't last years results posted on April 13th?

Last years was not the norm due to issues with the draw. Generally they have been released first couple days of April. I think we could get them end of March now that they don't call people for three days.
  • Like 1

Last year was April 1st. The years before that were March 20th. Saw someone post that on another site and from looking at my credit card charges last year they were right.

• Like 1

2 years ago had word before the expo and last year it was on apr fools day thought it was a joke

Are you guys talking about cards being hit or having draw results out before the expo? I dont remember having results out before April before, but I do remember having credit cards hit the 3rd week of march in past years. Are they going to start hitting on friday??

• Like 1

Are you guys talking about cards being hit or having draw results out before the expo? I dont remember having results out before April before, but I do remember having credit cards hit the 3rd week of march in past years. Are they going to start hitting on friday??

With Az Game & Fish you never know when it might happen.

Game and Fish Dept seems to be really good at keeping things quite. You'd think someone there couldn't keep quite and share!

I wonder if the draw is done externally, and they don't know? Except for one or two people?

Game and Fish Dept seems to be really good at keeping things quite. You'd think someone there couldn't keep quite and share!

I wonder if the draw is done externally, and they don't know? Except for one or two people?

Pretty sure it's done by them and the people running it just don't wanna lose their jobs.

last year right after my c.f. was hit I just called them. the lady told me the hunt number I was drawn for so didn't have to wait for everything to be released on the web site.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure the draw is completed already. They're just waiting for the credit card deadline to expire. Then it's batch time and the fun begins!

last year right after my c.f. was hit I just called them. the lady told me the hunt number I was drawn for so didn't have to wait for everything to be released on the web site.

You got some special treatment! I think the year that my wife drew but had a credit card issue, when they called us to get a good card, they lady did tell us what hunt it was.