bonecollector

Draw progress

Just got a text message at 7:33 am...."ACCT #XXXX Citi Double Cash Card $1300 at "AZ GAME &". That's gotta be two nonresident elk tags!!!

• Like 4

Just got a text message at 7:33 am....$1300 at "AZ GAME &". That's gotta be two nonresident elk tags!!!

Congrats my friend. My wallet is $135 lighter this morning also.

• Like 5

The Paint is Dry !!! I repeat The Paint is Dry !!!!!! We are at DEFCON 4 !!! Its Raining in Berlin , I repeat its Raining in Berlin !!!! UNLEASH THE HOUNDS !!!!!!!

• Like 2

This morning the progress bar was still 100% completed from the spring draw.

Now the bar is gone, so it's being updated.

I drew an archery elk tag, was hoping for a speed goat tag with 16 points. Maybe still?

• Like 1

Just checked again, payment processing at 60% now.

I drew an archery elk tag, was hoping for a speed goat tag with 16 points. Maybe still?

Where is this progress bar??

Where is this progress bar??

https://www.azgfd.com/hunting/draw/statusbar/

If you read the info on the Draw Progress page, it states that the bar represents the percentage of the TOTAL draw process. .

That progress bar tells me 3 of the 5 phases of the draw are complete. Therefore no more credit card processing. Its done! There might be some guys that have charges show up in the next few days but that would be due to the delayed processing from thier banks, etc.

• Like 2

That tells me that its in the payment processing phase still. and if it was starting the results sectio would have changed to 80 %

I'd imagine the next batch of credit card charges, albeit small, will be from the reject list as they move to the next person in line.

They processed the draw tag cards on Friday; don't know if they finished or not, I didn't ask. That data then goes to the Game Branch, then the list of alternates will come back for more card processing. Those secondary cards may be done by the end of the week (24th). Probably a cpl weeks after that for portal updates but they have no way of knowing for sure.