bonecollector

Draw progress

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bonus point!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

You really want to get angry. Had my wife and 13 year old put in for Antelope and Elk. Wife 16 points and son 3 points for Antelope. I thought for sure when I got that $90 charge it was for my wife. Nope, it was my son who pulled the Antelope tag. Now I have to worry about him going missing, my wifes gonna kill him lol. Unit 30A. I got an Archery Cow tag in 4A. Son also got youth Elk tag for 4A.

• Like 2

You really want to get angry. Had my wife and 13 year old put in for Antelope and Elk. Wife 16 points and son 3 points for Antelope. I thought for sure when I got that $90 charge it was for my wife. Nope, it was my son who pulled the Antelope tag. Now I have to worry about him going missing, my wifes gonna kill him lol.

good for him

I got another unit 8 early archery bull tag which will go to my daughter again this year if she wants it. this will be her 3rd unit 8 archery bull hunt in 3 years.

she got drawn then I got drawn 2 times

• Like 1

Well my great grandma finally drew her first archery bull tag after putting in for numerous years unsuccessfully. Since I'm 67 I guess I better start going to the gym to get in shape by September. What puzzles me the most is my dog named "Bugle" has been putting in many more years than great grandma and still hasn't drawn his first tag yet! Please keep this methodology of applying top secret as hopefully someday soon I will draw an elk tag again....before I head for the happy hunting ground.................and yes I started drinking when I looked at my portal today!!!

• Like 1