birddogg21

FS Ruger precision rifle 6.5 Creedmoor

Purchased new last year and used at the local PRS shoots. I just finished my new PRS gun and want to build another exactly like it for practice. I absolutely love this gun and have been very impressed by it. Comes with a vais brake. Just over 600 rounds down the tube. Scope and rings not included. $1000 text and/or call for more pics. 520-603-9434

post-5361-0-14448200-1488936461_thumb.jpg

Great price! I have the same gun. My gun shoots 1/2 inch groups at 200 yds. Awesome gun!!!!

Wish I didn't just break my leg in 3 spots or I'd be all over this. Any trades? Haha

Bummer, hope you are ok. I am just three months removed from a horribly broken leg myself from my deer hunt.

Free bump for rifle!

Wish I didn't just break my leg in 3 spots or I'd be all over this. Any trades? Haha

PM ME ABOUT YOUR LEG PLEASE! This was my first ever surgery/ broken bone and I have tons of anxiety and questions for someone with similar experience. Sorry to derail the thread.......unless you are interested in any trades/ partial trades....another free bump.

I think they're around 11 pounds give or take

LSJIII is right just over 10lbs. Not interested in trades unless it's a defiance action or a manners carbon stock. Thank you for looking

My gun is definitely not light, but the foldable stock makes it easy to carry in my gun scabbard. Fantastic gun!!!!