Sign in to follow this  
gonhunting247

Hooked

Well I made another long road trip (my second in a couple months) from OR to AZ. It was another successful trip on a first time hunt. The first trip was for Coues this time it was Javelina! Although I was successful and I am now hooked on these little critters, I truly have to say that the very best part of the trip was the great folks I met. The willingness to help out was amazing, from making sure I was successful, helping with vehicle troubles to making sure I made it home safe; everyone went above and beyond to assist a guy they just met or had never met,just talked to on the phone. I usually hunt solo and had planned to hunt that way here. As it ended up I hardly ate any of my own food and was checked on daily from a couple folks here and some great guys I met in the field. Thanks to all who shared knowledge and offered hospitality, it was a great hunt and I'll be back!

IMG_0908_zpsol2kvoyx.jpg

• Like 9

Well congratulations on another successful AZ hunt. Looks like its your lucky state. Ditch Oregon and move down here!

• Like 1