Hammerdown

Apache lake?

Looking to take the family up there next week to do some Fishing and camping.Has anyone been fishing there recent?Just wondering if the bass have started making beds and wondering where's the best place to camp on the shore? Thanks

was there saturday afternoon and sunday morning, no beds water was the highest ive seen there and temp 58-59, clarity 2-3 feet. fishing sucked, i threw an ito 110 and my buddy used drop shot we caught 5. but its been warm this week maybe it will be better.

was there saturday afternoon and sunday morning, no beds water was the highest ive seen there and temp 58-59, clarity 2-3 feet. fishing sucked, i threw an ito 110 and my buddy used drop shot we caught 5. but its been warm this week maybe it will be better.

I actually tried to send you a PM for an invite to do the the exact same thing. I remember you had posted previously about Apache and smallies. Seemed like you might need to blow off some steam. I'm in the East valley. The offer stands. PM if interested.

• Like 1

Thanks for the info hopefully by next weekend it will pick up. With water being high is there anywhere to camp by the shore? I was at Bartlett last weekend and with the water being so high there camping was limited.

Fish aren't on beds yet. Shad die off won't affect your fishing. We still got into them good. We're fishing a tournament there tomorrow so there will be a lot of boats on the water.

You can camp on the shore at Crabtree by the marina, also Burnt Corral and Three Mile wash you can camp on the water. Water level is way up so I'd recommend Crabtree. Pretty central on the lake. Good luck! Pat