Sign in to follow this  
RAM

Hunter education

My son will be attending his field day soon and I was curious if anyone has any input on study material he can look at. I saw something about Kalkomey bookstore having some material, I just want to make sure he is looking at the proper information for his written and practical test.

Thanks in advance, Ryan.

It's all online in the hunter ed section of AZGFD. Sign up for free for the online course.

+1

My son and I took the online course in November 2016 and the did field day in January 2017. Everything you need is in the online course. And before you take the test on field day, the instructors will go over everything you need to pass the test. Don't over think it. Read the material, understand what you're reading and have fun with it.

It's all online in the hunter ed section of AZGFD. Sign up for free for the online course.

+1

My son and I took the online course in November 2016 and the did field day in January 2017. Everything you need is in the online course. And before you take the test on field day, the instructors will go over everything you need to pass the test. Don't over think it. Read the material, understand what you're reading and have fun with it.

+2

My daughter also did online course. It is a very good program, and they're not out to bust anyone's chops. If he goes through all the class work he'll be well prepared for field day.

I did the field day with two of my kids so far. It is a good fun experience.

Thanks guys for the info, I appreciate the comments. Just to clarify my son has already taken and passed the online class, we are now registered and preparing for his field day.