Sign in to follow this  
creed_az_88

Looking for new mexico coues Info

With the new Mexico deadline approaching fast and my Arizona tag already filled, I'd like to propose a trade with anybody that knows new Mexico coues deer. This isn't something I normally do but with me not having any days off between now and the deadline, Im feeling a little rushed to make a decision on my application choices. I am offering my knowledge of multiple coues units in az. I am willing to share info that can basically put you in a place where you can find 90+inch deer and I'd like the same information in return for an area in New Mexico that is drawable and glassable. I'm willing to archery hunt during September or rifle hunt whenever. I know this is a long shot, but if I don't draw a coues tag in New Mexico then this will be the first year in a very long time that I wont be hunting coues deer for myself and the thought of it scares me haha. I can also offer info on some desert mule deer units and a few elk units. Feel free to pm me. I am familiar with the burro mtns and also unit 27 in new Mexico but my odds of drawing in those places are slim. Let's make a deal! The info you get will be solid, I promise.

Creed

• Like 1