hunter72

Best place to buy a new side by side.

Iron City used to be real good. That was yrs ago. Cant say now. No BS pricing.

They gave me the exact same price as Four Seasons was able to. Ended up buying from Four Seasons tho and they were great.

Get a quote on what you want from Rye and have Gila Outdoors match it or leave. Worked for me. Same deal, somebody close to yell at if you have problems.

Thanks for that- I was looking myself.

You should consider a small 4x4 with a lift. AC, heat, storage area, and you dont need to eat everyone else's dust. Oh and you could spend probably half of what the side by side would cost. I've taken my lifted expedition into some place you wouldn't believe up around your way.

• Like 1

You should consider a small 4x4 with a lift. AC, heat, storage area, and you dont need to eat everyone else's dust. Oh and you could spend probably half of what the side by side would cost. I've taken my lifted expedition into some place you wouldn't believe up around your way.

The side by side does it faster. You have to beat everyone else to "the spot".

• Like 1

Years ago I bought my Ranger from Cottonwood motorspors. Beat every one by a bunch.

My last Ranger came from Ride Now believe it or not. I did not waste my time with them until I had the best price. They beat it by $100 and it was local.

We got such a good price that when it was a total loss less than 100 days after we bought it new we were only $150 short of the insurance "value" to loan value and we put zero money down.

I bought my rhino out of oklahoma in 2006, it was 4000.00 less. I think its a regional thing. Some people back east dont know what a toy hauler is.

• Like 1

A member here is the finance manager at Ride Now in Scottsdale. The prices he gave me were hard to beat.

A member here is the finance manager at Ride Now in Scottsdale. The prices he gave me were hard to beat.

That'd be a good way to go. Only way i would ever go thru them is if i knew someone who would be able to give me a good deal. Not that you can't get one through them but you have to haggle with them. Just like a car dealership. You get the whole let me talk to my mgr. my mgr wants to talk to you bs.