hunter72

Best place to buy a new side by side.

I called ride now on a Yamaha today but the side by side listed was not what they are trying to sale.they have a base model listed as the regular one and hope someone doesn't know the difference.then they tried to lie but I told them I knew that it was a base model and what the difference was.

I called ride now on a Yamaha today but the side by side listed was not what they are trying to sale.they have a base model listed as the regular one and hope someone doesn't know the difference.then they tried to lie but I told them I knew that it was a base model and what the difference was.

And thats why i said I would never buy from them unless I knew someone that could give me a good deal

IMHO it would be the place that does not charge city sales tax and dealer documentation fees. All Bull###t , you should be able to go and purchase a product and not have to pay for things you did not purchase.

When you go to the store and purchase groceries do you pay for someone to give you your receipt other than the cashier you dealt with ? Do you have to pay any kind of fees to get parts at your parts store ? Usually you pay for the product and percentage of tax is added. Done deal.

Where do all the other fees come into play. Just comeback from taking my lovely wife out to dinner, paid the young lady for food and services rendered and tipped her accordingly . Do not recall having to pitch in for the building , parking lot and what have you as a dealer would tack on. Rant is done.

Good luck finding what you are looking for, the deal is out there just do your homework and you will find it.

IMHO it would be the place that does not charge city sales tax and dealer documentation fees. All Bull###t , you should be able to go and purchase a product and not have to pay for things you did not purchase.

When you go to the store and purchase groceries do you pay for someone to give you your receipt other than the cashier you dealt with ? Do you have to pay any kind of fees to get parts at your parts store ? Usually you pay for the product and percentage of tax is added. Done deal.

Where do all the other fees come into play. Just comeback from taking my lovely wife out to dinner, paid the young lady for food and services rendered and tipped her accordingly . Do not recall having to pitch in for the building , parking lot and what have you as a dealer would tack on. Rant is done.

Good luck finding what you are looking for, the deal is out there just do your homework and you will find it.

Agree 100% however you will not find a dealer that doesn't charge u those bs fees.

Agree 100% however you will not find a dealer that doesn't charge u those bs fees.
Yes you are right about that. But if you call 4 season at rye they give you out the door price not one number and add to it after you get there.

Yes you are right about that. But if you call 4 season at rye they give you out the door price not one number and add to it after you get there.

Yep, thats what they did for me. So did Iron City. They just didnt have one in and I was going to have to wait so I caaled Four Seasons and got the same deal.

You should consider a small 4x4 with a lift. AC, heat, storage area, and you dont need to eat everyone else's dust. Oh and you could spend probably half of what the side by side would cost. I've taken my lifted expedition into some place you wouldn't believe up around your way.

The side by side does it faster. You have to beat everyone else to "the spot".

If any of u think u can get to "the spot" faster then I can in my xj you are sadly mistaken

If any of u think u can get to "the spot" faster then I can in my xj you are sadly mistaken

You could be "spot" on, but my "spot" might not be your "spot". ;)

I have a Honda pioneer. Awesome machine. In 2014 when I bought mine I put a full cab, glass windshield and back window and was still cheaper than a ranger. I got mine at Apache honda because they were the only place that had one, wasn't the best experience.