Sign in to follow this  
125coues

NWTF East Valley Toms Raffle for a mini bike

The East Vally Toms of the NWTF has a Mossy Oak Obsession Mini Bike raffle. We are only selling 75 tickets at $20 each. You can go to the following website to order your tickets http://nwtfarizona.org/shop/ or you can call Kathi at 480-688-1741 to purchase over the phone.

Mossy Oak Obsession Mini Bike

80cc 2.5 horsepower four stroke overhead valve engine that tops out at 26 mph. The mini bike features an automatic, no-shift centrifugal force clutch, easy pull starter and hand-operated, cable-actuated rear disc brakes, equipped with off-road tubeless pneumatic tires with steel rims. Recommended for ages 16+

post-1911-0-64713000-1489182444_thumb.jpg

Tickets are $20 each and only selling 75 tickets.

Winner must pick up in Williams, AZ or in Mesa, AZ on April 7th-morning of 9th. Cannot ship.

• Like 1

We are about 1/2 way sold out. Get your ticket now, before it sells out. Thanks for your support.

My oldest son was really sad when this bike sold at your banquet and we didn't win, so I better pick up a chance in this raffle. The sate chapter website link says "Not found , error 404". I guess I will have to give Kathi a call. My boys will be keeping there fingers crossed.

My oldest son was really sad when this bike sold at your banquet and we didn't win, so I better pick up a chance in this raffle. The sate chapter website link says "Not found , error 404". I guess I will have to give Kathi a call. My boys will be keeping there fingers crossed.

Yeah, I just tried to click on the link I recopied it Try this http://nwtfarizona.org/shop/

We are down to 18 tickets left on the mini bike. This helps support our youth programs and gifts at the banquet. We will be drawing April 6th or sooner if we sell out. I will bring the bike down to the valley April 7th - 9th if the winner is down there some where.

we are down to 10 tickets left. We are going to draw the winner tomorrow. If you have not gotten your tickets, now is the time.