Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector777

Buck Officially Scored 200 0/8" gross 197 4/8" net

Good for you buddy. You said you didnt know about this buck. Have you gotten any messages from people saying they were after it.

I have received about 10 messages from guys claiming they were chasing it. Problem was only two people were within the right area for it to be this buck. I had stories spread from over by Clints well, all across the rim, all the way to showlow. So apparently theres 8 other 200 inch typicals out there somewhere ;)

That is beautiful deer!

So, did you interrogate the other 8 guys carefully enough to be able go get yourself another one?

Good for you buddy. You said you didnt know about this buck. Have you gotten any messages from people saying they were after it.

I have received about 10 messages from guys claiming they were chasing it. Problem was only two people were within the right area for it to be this buck. I had stories spread from over by Clints well, all across the rim, all the way to showlow. So apparently theres 8 other 200 inch typicals out there somewhere ;)

That is beautiful deer!

So, did you interrogate the other 8 guys carefully enough to be able go get yourself another one?

They told me where they all saw them so I'll have one every year for the next 8 years ;)
  • Like 1

Great Buck Blake! Are You related to Richard by chance?.............BOB!

Awesome! Congrats!