Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector777

Buck Officially Scored 200 0/8" gross 197 4/8" net

Good for you buddy. You said you didnt know about this buck. Have you gotten any messages from people saying they were after it.

I have received about 10 messages from guys claiming they were chasing it. Problem was only two people were within the right area for it to be this buck. I had stories spread from over by Clints well, all across the rim, all the way to showlow. So apparently theres 8 other 200 inch typicals out there somewhere ;)

U gunna life size him, I wood

Haha maybe in the future if I have the money! Right now will be a pedestal mount on a base I'm going to make.

Got any pics of that pedestal mount in the evidence room yet, curious how it turned out ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 mins?? Give him 20 days

come on 20 days your no fun. 20 mins was ok cause I was just hitting the sack. ;)

so now I had another thought that came up. if both deer were taken then it would probably look awsum in a dual mount up on a custom pedestal mount with 2 hanging evidence tags on it, turn the fan on so it shows the tags moving around a little bit and it would look more of a live mount that he liked but couldnt afford to get. well if you use your imagination they would simulate a live mount ;)

off topic ;)

would that be a hoot to go into G&F's evidence room and set them mounts up like a display in Cabelas, having Name tags on plaques in front of the animal with the stats of the PERP who killed it what charges they scored. maybe a small story behind it. maybe some before and after trailcam pics of the PERP going in and carrying it out.

People would pay good money for that.

• Like 3

come on 20 days your no fun. 20 mins was ok cause I was just hitting the sack. ;)

so now I had another thought that came up. if both deer were taken then it would probably look awsum in a dual mount up on a custom pedestal mount with 2 hanging evidence tags on it, turn the fan on so it shows the tags moving around a little bit and it would look more of a live mount that he liked but couldnt afford to get. well if you use your imagination they would simulate a live mount ;)

off topic ;)

would that be a hoot to go into G&F's evidence room and set them mounts up like a display in Cabelas, having Name tags on plaques in front of the animal with the stats of the PERP who killed it what charges they scored. maybe a small story behind it. maybe some before and after trailcam pics of the PERP going in and carrying it out.

I would go see that exhibit. I know at the G&F Outdoor Expo a few years ago, and maybe at the AZ State Fair too, they had a poaching exhibit with names and photos.
  • Like 2

off topic ;)

I would go see that exhibit. I know at the G&F Outdoor Expo a few years ago, and maybe at the AZ State Fair too, they had a poaching exhibit with names and photos.
That might be the new state record mule deer taken by poacher.

off topic ;)

Can someone fill me in on what all this talk about?

off topic ;)

Can someone fill me in on what all this talk about?

post-15914-0-70499200-1528863777_thumb.jpeg