Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector777

Buck Officially Scored 200 0/8" gross 197 4/8" net

Can't wait to see how this turns out. ☺

TJ

Any updates on this??? Such an awesome deer sad to hear it was poached if thats the case 

Read through the 60page popcorn post but didnt get anything out of that. Has there been any conviction as of yet? Not trying to stir the pot, just curious as to what, if anything has happened yet

Like I mentioned above I am not trying to stir the pot. I just barely found out about the entire story yesterday and was unable to find any more information about it. 

A simple "No nothing happened no conviction yet" or a "Yes he was charged" was all i was lookin for

3 hours ago, NMMuledeer777 said:

Like I mentioned above I am not trying to stir the pot. I just barely found out about the entire story yesterday and was unable to find any more information about it. 

A simple "No nothing happened no conviction yet" or a "Yes he was charged" was all i was lookin for

Not sure on the conviction.  Last I heard that guy kinda spiraled off the deep end though.  Guess he started doing budget dude on dude adult films.  I think he still uses the name “Bonecollector” now but it has a significantly different meaning.  

Edit:   This is just a joke.  I don’t have any idea what happened.  Just figured you were the same guy!!  Am I right or am I right?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

No Definitely not the same guy. 

I Unfortunately have the same numbers in my username though, couldnt figure out how to edit my username if that is even possible. I did figure someone would ask that question at somepoint. I dont know the guy or anyone involved.