Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector777

Buck Officially Scored 200 0/8" gross 197 4/8" net

Nice conclusion to this story.

Buck is now with G&F.

Convicted poacher loses license for 10 years.  And is currently a felon.

18k in fines.

At least 4 other poached trophy bucks, a trophy bear, and a coati brought to light and confiscated by G&F, except one that "the coyotes ate the antlers".

Poacher also convicted of fraud.

A fellow poacher involved got busted too.

• Like 13

27 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

Nice conclusion to this story.

Buck is now with G&F.

Convicted poacher loses license for 10 years.  And is currently a felon.

18k in fines.

At least 4 other poached trophy bucks, a trophy bear, and a coati brought to light and confiscated by G&F, except one that "the coyotes ate the antlers".

Poacher also convicted of fraud.

A fellow poacher involved got busted too.

Family must be proud. 

• Like 2

Man you guys must worship Blake, bringing up every post of his, get a life

• Like 5

1 hour ago, wildwoody said:

Man you guys must worship Blake, bringing up every post of his, get a life

Recent posts to this thread is a reminder of how most of us were played by a dishonest individual.  These last few posts are a fitting end to a thread that likely started his downfall.  I say, "touche." BTW, I got a life.

• Like 4

I sort of appreciate giving closure to these threads...final posts of “oh hey this was a poached deer” so that 10 years from now someone searching 200” mule deer online comes across the thread sees the truth too. 

• Like 5

Since he didn't get his hunting privileges revoked for life, I hope his name gets dragged through the mud for eternity.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Swivelhead said:

Recent posts to this thread is a reminder of how most of us were played by a dishonest individual.  These last few posts are a fitting end to a thread that likely started his downfall.  I say, "touche." BTW, I got a life.

I get the reminder but dam , my wife doesn't even bring up me being wrong or being played this much from the past. Accept it and move on. I'm sorry about the life foment, I know we all have a life in 2020, just meant lets move on.

18K in fines, drop in the bucket for all of that crap. His brother probably lent it to him from all of his online trading earnings..LOL.   Woody, is  Star Valley getting smoked out?

I disagree Woody. He and is tiny brother would like nothing more than for people to forget and move on.  When you act like a family of buffoons, you deserve to have your name dragged through the mud for eternity.

Now, if there was ever any sincerity or even a smidgen of remorse from either of the two inbreeds I would feel differently on teh subject. AS that time will NEVER come, Iam perfectly happy seeing every negative post about those two clowns.

• Like 1

The irony of all of this... I have never heard of the guy or is hunting feats. Until he was blasted as a poacher. 

I think anyone can agree the best hunters arent posting on the internet for validation. It seems mostly for the narcissistic types.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

18K in fines, drop in the bucket for all of that crap. His brother probably lent it to him from all of his online trading earnings..LOL.   Woody, is  Star Valley getting smoked out?

Actually in last few hours the wind has changed and quite a bit clearer. Can breath again.

4 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

The irony of all of this... I have never heard of the guy or is hunting feats. Until he was blasted as a poacher. 

I think anyone can agree the best hunters arent posting on the internet for validation. It seems mostly for the narcissistic types.

?

• Like 1