Sign in to follow this  
Flatlander

ATV Tires - Where to buy

If you are in the Valley try Dealer Tire Supply I think on 35th Ave and Lincoln. Purchased mine there good guys good deals.

Not to highjack, but what tires do you guys like for the desert? It seem to chew stuff up Pretty quick.

Maxxis Bighorns Original.

I second the Maxxis Bighorn Original. They have served me well on my quads and now my polaris ranger. :)

TJ

Not to highjack, but what tires do you guys like for the desert? It seem to chew stuff up Pretty quick.

Maxxis Bighorns Original.

I second the Maxxis Bighorn Original. They have served me well on my quads and now my polaris ranger. :)

TJ

And don't do what i did. I bought some knock offs. I think they were journeys. Not sure. But they're bias. They are crap. Tread life sucks, ride rough as heck and even just driving across my driveway they leave black marks all the way

Rocky Mountain atv mc

After I saw your post, I peeked at their site. Loved it. I ordered a set of front suspension Polaris fenders, and had it 2 days later! Their system for parts is great! THanks!

• Like 1

I replaced my 2003 model tires a few weeks ago. Bought at an ATV store, after shopping and calling around at both ATV stores and regular tire stores. Wasn't sure what brand to get, until I went to one store, and the guy says, "this is all the Border Patrol buys for their ATVs, after trying several different tires." BINGO. Decision made, as I know how they treat their stuff.

Costco was the best price dilivered.

Discount tire installed them for $5 each.

I replaced my 2003 model tires a few weeks ago. Bought at an ATV store, after shopping and calling around at both ATV stores and regular tire stores. Wasn't sure what brand to get, until I went to one store, and the guy says, "this is all the Border Patrol buys for their ATVs, after trying several different tires." BINGO. Decision made, as I know how they treat their stuff.

and.....what were they?

and.....what were they?

Sedona brand, I believe the model was rip saw.

and.....what were they?

Sedona brand, I believe the model was rip saw.
Just looked those up. I like the looks of them. May have to try em out.