Big Browns

Show Low area shed buyer in trouble

Once again this thread is worthless....delete it..why post little chit here and there, just say whats going on or delete this

I agree

Once again this thread is worthless....delete it..why post little chit here and there, just say whats going on or delete this

I agree
The tagless schmucks gotta have something to do.😔
  • Like 1

I agree

Come on guys...that would be about 80% of the threads!!!!
I will give you that one.

If warrants were issued and people were arrested shouldn't it be public record? I don't want people throwing others under the bus but public records are public records. I couldn't find any.

If warrants were issued and people were arrested shouldn't it be public record? I don't want people throwing others under the bus but public records are public records. I couldn't find any.

its pinetop, stuff take an extra 2-3 years up there.

• Like 1

The warrant was issued by the state attorney general and would therefor be under state records.

If the Game and Fish is involved, it's just a slight delay...

There were no Federal Wildlife officers or Game and Fish at the sight when the warrant was served.

Here is what I have heard from a friend of my daughters boyfriends cousin, who got it from his uncles grandmother, who had gotten it from her stepsons baby mama, THIS IS A TROLL THREAD AND AIN"T NOTHING HAPPENING. If it was in the paper it would be public record and those who claim to "know" could speak up.

With all due respect, if several warrants were served simultaneously, something IS happening. What that is or may be, as of now who knows.

It is called a sweep. Where you try to round up as many as possible before the word gets out. Usually done in drug or burglary rings where there is more than one suspect. Usually doesn't take weeks to be known about.

So Google told me this , here is the short newspaper article.

http://www.wmicentral.com/news/latest_news/state-troopers-serve-warrant-in-show-low/image_c142bf41-92c9-56ab-b666-44d3b84d1dfb.html

And Porta jon Google search will tell you who , yellow Porta jons in show low are , as for what the four search warrants are for , idk. Someone else will have to handle that part.

I spent nearly 30 years working for a daily newspaper and have never seen such non-news published until now. The photo falls into the same category. The Independent's editor should have told that reporter to come back when he/she had a story.

Bill Quimby

• Like 4

I spent nearly 30 years working for a daily newspaper and have never seen such non-news published until now. The photo falls into the same category. The Independent's editor should have told that reporter to come back when he/she had a story.

Bill Quimby

I agree. There's nothing on this shed buyer. I'd be mad if I was him.