Sea 2'er

3/17 CC Hits?

Got hit this morning for $270! A friend and I are archery elk hunting, second year in a row for me! Yahoo!!

Good luck to all on this draw!

• Like 6

One youth tag for my boys so far. It always goes into a second day of charging. Breath deeply and believe!

• Like 3

Im just sitting over here thinking how long until my first beer to drink the non draw depression away.

• Like 6

Im just sitting over here thinking how long until my first beer to drink the non draw depression away.

Its St Paddys day. Start drinking early

• Like 4

My wife informed me our cabelas account has $296 withdrawn other than regular purchases. Hopefully we both have tags coming. Congratulations to those who have been hit and good luck to those who are still waiting. :)

TJ

• Like 5

My wife informed me our cabelas account has $296 withdrawn other than regular purchases. Hopefully we both have tags coming. Congratulations to those who have been hit and good luck to those who are still waiting. :)

TJ

Something doesn't add up here. I'm thinking $270 should have been the amount from our balance. The $296 is the total with both process fees. Soooooo the wait goes on I'm afraid. :(

TJ