Sea 2'er

3/17 CC Hits?

Nothing since 09' to everyone in 2017......Two archery bull tags and three youth cow hunts!!

• Like 1

Cant believe this- brother drew and tagged out on a rifle bull hunt last year.

He just got drawn again for early bull!!

So happy and mad at the same time!

• Like 2

I just called the issuer of my Credit Card. The charge of $135.00 was not a pre-authorization. So either I got drawn for Elk or there was a mistake and AZGFD will be charged for a bunch of reversal transactions

EDIT:

Ok this guy at work is B slapping me. Yes they could have submitted an Authorization amount but my CC wont get hit (charged) until the Settlement process. If the transaction (authorization) doesn't settle it will eventually fall off. That is called a negative hold on your open to buy. Which means that $135 is held on my CC until the merchant is paid or expires. So the issuer said it was an actual charge but I won't know for sure until the transaction settles. Even then if it were a mistake, they would have to reverse the transaction.

Hope ur happy Mark D

Got 2 hits. If it's 1st choice my girls have the early rifle 7East bull hunt and my 1st choice is 7W early archery bull. If we all got 2nd choice we are hunting 7W late rifle bull together. Good problem to have!

• Like 4

Im just sitting over here thinking how long until my first beer to drink the non draw depression away.

Its St Paddys day. Start drinking early
yep, can't drink all day unless you start in the morning.
  • Like 5

Unfortunately past experience tell me they are 98% done. Some banks process a bit slower and they may still show up. In past years you had a chance at getting the tag of someone who they couldn't get a hold of after 3 attempts. Not so much anymore.

I believe this to be true...Its about done! I'm outta luck this year!

congrats to all that have been drawn so far. How long does the draw usually take? 1 day, a few hours, 2 days? just curious and hopefull lol

Im just sitting over here thinking how long until my first beer to drink the non draw depression away.

You can join us if you feel the need to chase bugles, we will be in your neck of the woods.

• Like 1