Sea 2'er

3/17 CC Hits?

Archery tag! Not sure if cow or bull though. Can't wait to start scouting.

• Like 1

Well, just my luck. Almost everyone I know drew an archery bull tag. Help will be hard to come by.

I'll take a chunk of that 17k in your bank account and be happy to help!

• Like 1

Pops and son drew cow tags in December, and my best friend drew late archery 5bn or 7.

Looks like I'm free to help out on early archery hunts, I'm going to skip New Mexico and go for points in Montana.

Resolved to the fact I wasn't drawn again. 18 bp's and counting. Congratulations to those that were drawn.

• Like 1

Resolved to the fact I wasn't drawn again. 18 bp's and counting. Congratulations to those that were drawn.

Wow. You get the patience award. That is a long time!

• Like 1

Lol, if it weren't for my job at ups I would have got drawn for a late bull tag a long time ago. Since I can't take the week after thanksgiving off and I don't bow hunt I relegate myself to putting in for the early trophy rifle bull hunts.

Lol, if it weren't for my job at ups I would have got drawn for a late bull tag a long time ago. Since I can't take the week after thanksgiving off and I don't bow hunt I relegate myself to putting in for the early trophy rifle bull hunts.

Get a muzzleloader, you wont regret it

• Like 2

Two hits yesterday on my card! One is for one of the boys youth hunt for antlerless elk either 23 or 3. The other is my wife general antlerless 23 or early archery bull for me in either 7W or 4A. Amanda got drawn last year and I have five points so I think it might be me but who knows!

• Like 2

We still have till around Tuesday for hits correct? Hoping my son still draws.