Sea 2'er

3/17 CC Hits?

Looks like my son and his best friend drew late rifle bull either 6a or 8. Nothing for me had 8 points for archery elk and 19points for antelope but my son's best friend got hit for $90 either unit 9 or 7 antelope first time putting in with only a hunter's safety point. Go figure!

My wife or son pulled an antelope tag this year. The wife had 14 points and 13 year old had 3 points. We're obviously shocked that we got a tag, but dang I didn't think it was even possible it might be my son that got the tag.

Just got home from anniversary cruise with wife late yesterday afternoon and heard cards were getting hit. Checked and my card was hit 3/18! Nice welcome home.

• Like 2

Our card was hit this morning for my son's junior Elk tag. There is still hope for more hits today.

• Like 13

Our card was hit this morning for my son's junior Elk tag. There is still hope for more hits today.

Meaning a new temporary charge showed up today?

They just posted $405 on the Cabelas card this AM!

Date was actually 18th but had nothing online or via phone until this AM. Nice lady didn't understand why everyone kept calling. Explained it and she was very excited. Guess in her state they just buy their deer tags at the local store.

• Like 2

Yes, a new charge was posted with today's date.

Cabelas card showed a hit for me or the wife today as well.

• Like 2

Cabelas is slow to post charges. You can however call them to check if their is an authorization that has not yet posted. Also, look at your available balance vs. current charges, simple math can show authorizations that have not yet posted.

My NM elk app has not posted but the funds are missing from my available balance. Called Cabela's Visa to confirm and there is an authorization from NM that has not posted to the account.

• Like 1

Honestly, I don't know why I am still reading this thread. I know I did not get drawn and its a kick to the groin every time I see it.

Anyone else looking forward to the fall hunt regs to come out???

• Like 9

In the last 15 years or so, I have drawn 4 non resident Arizona tags .

All the charges showed up 3 to 4 days after other people started reporting charges.

I'm holding out until tomorrow night.

There is still hope !!!!

• Like 1