Sea 2'er

3/17 CC Hits?

Two tags. One for sure is Jr. Cow in 3A/3C, which is great. The other is either a Cow in 3A/3C, a Cow in 6A, or a Trophy Bull in 23N .... I am not holding my breath for the Bull even thought I have a LOT of points.

You had a lot of points and put in for the cow hunts? I am all about meat hunting but you are more committed than I am.

Now I'm curious too! How many points did you burn? I'm assuming if you had more then a couple points you drew 6a cow in the bonus pass?

I would bet that he has multiple apps on a single card, not that he put in himself for all those hunts.

• Like 2

I've drawn the last two years straight and possibly again this year for archery early bull. (Waiting to see if it's my bull tag or son's) If it's mine it will be 3 years in a row and if it's his it will be 2 years in a row. It's really all luck until u get to max points.

• Like 3

I've drawn the last two years straight and possibly again this year for archery early bull. (Waiting to see if it's my bull tag or son's) If it's mine it will be 3 years in a row and if it's his it will be 2 years in a row. It's really all luck until u get to max points.

Truer words have never been spoken, especially from a guy with a giant desert sheep in his avatar picture. How many points did that take again!?!?

post-8413-0-87390500-1490128599.gif

• Like 1

My cousin drew his 3rd year in a row late rifle bull tag this year. Just waiting to see what unit.

My son-in-law drew his 2nd elk tag in only 2 years of applying, but I am laying odds it is his 2nd choice cow tag, not 1st choice bull.

And someone drew a tag here too. I am also laying odds it is Taylor's 4th year in a row tag (bull/bull/cow), not my slump buster early rifle bull tag, even though I have a lot of points too, since I have not had an elk tag....THIS CENTURY!

it took me 15 years if I recall to get my 1st elk, after that I get them quite often when I put in.. I am not an elk fan so i only put in so I can give it to my kids. I believe this is my last year I can pass the tag to to my last one.

2 years ago her 1st app she got a unit 8 early archery bull, last year I drew the exact same tag and gave it to her, this year one of us got drawn for elk according to the hit on the cc.

all my elk tags have always been bulls, some early bull rifle always in units 8 or 9. I am almost certain about 8 years ago I got a 4th or 5th pic in unit 8 for late bull. I only started putting in for archery elk 2 years ago.(this year I put in for both rifle and archery. She also put in for rifle bull, 4th and 5th were rifle cow picks. so kinda hoping she got a rifle bull tag or I got a rifle bull tag to sign over to her. she doesnt care what she shoots cow or bull she just wants an elk.

and with the exception of my 1st elk and antelope tag every tag has been drawn with a max of 3 bonus points (counting the hunters ed point).

deer on the other hand is another story. before I got my first elk tag. I got a rifle deer tag with my Father and his 2 friends from out of state every year on the north rim. usually 12a west.

after I got my 1st elk tag, rifle deer tags come about every 4-5 years always on the north rim tag. had times when I put in for lower units and cant get crap. but I bow hunt deer as its my favorite species to hunt aside from lopes.

Delw

just got a hit for another elk tag on my cc, so they are still running thru them!

Naw, they just hit the same charge twice! ;)

(...happened to a friend last year....)

• Like 1

Pretty shocked cards are still being hit, but I saw someone post on Facebook a pending charge that just showed up. Posted the pic of the charge showing today's date. My hits came Friday around 730am and showed pending on my visa card. They posted the next day.