Sea 2'er

3/17 CC Hits?

Been checking my cards all weekend and nothing. Got home tonight and checked again and there is a pending charge for archery elk that was posted today. Of course last night I applied my kids and myself for NM archery at the same time as AZ. Looks like there is still hope this week.

Been checking my cards all weekend and nothing. Got home tonight and checked again and there is a pending charge for archery elk that was posted today. Of course last night I applied my kids and myself for NM archery at the same time as AZ. Looks like there is still hope this week.

You can still withdraw your NM app and re apply for a rifle or muzzy hunt in October so you don't have a conflict.

In the last 15 years or so, I have drawn 4 non resident Arizona tags .

All the charges showed up 3 to 4 days after other people started reporting charges.

I'm holding out until tomorrow night.

There is still hope !!!!

Nothing as of this morning, the hope is fading fast.

When do the put results on the portal accounts ?

How long do they hit cards for. My pops and I drew a tag this year. " we shouldn't have" But my wife didnt get hit "she should have"

• Like 1

I got hit yesterday around 3pm for 135$ and had been checking since 7am Friday . Could be a wave after failed cards don't give up just yet.

• Like 1

You can still withdraw your NM app and re apply for a rifle or muzzy hunt in October so you don't have a conflict.

If you do that you have to pay the application fee again. You only have 5 minutes left to do it but I wouldn't bother since NM is a long shot. If you do draw both states for the same hunt then immediately go buy a power ball ticket.

• Like 1

Red Sparky

I thought about changing my NM apps but as a NR they are all for the Gila and they have real low percentage odds.

I put my son in law and me for AZ in on the same card so I don't know who got the AZ tag.We are both NR's in for early archery in middle tier units. If it was a second pass tag that got rejected then it could be either one of us. If it was the bonus pass tag then it would be him as he had one more point than I did.

Just got hit for antelope, this morning. I did not like AZGFD not calling for declined credit cards, I am reconsidering now. Antelope and archery Elk for me.

• Like 3

Bummer part for us non residents, sometimes the banks will automatically decline out of state charges, and have there fraud dept call and ask if you made that purchase 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Bummer part for us non residents, sometimes the banks will automatically decline out of state charges, and have there fraud dept call and ask if you made that purchase 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Call your credit card company ahead of time to have them make note not to reject any charges from the game and fish. It's an easy solution to avoid this happening...

• Like 1

9 muzzy or bow bull for me or my son!!!!!

• Like 1

The safest solution is to use a money order! I will probably use a money order once I know I have enough points for the bonus pass.