Sea 2'er

3/17 CC Hits?

Got a hit for elk this morning but not my tag I used a different, probably my friend

Well they are 80% complete for the draw. If your card didn't get hit, better luck next year. To all those who did get hit congrats. We should see some really good bulls this year.

Thanks duckhunter175 I hot my work cut out for me with 4 cow tags in our family. Wife is gonna give it a go this year..

Finally drew I haven't drawn since 2005 only put in for unit 1 early archery bull now I hope for a good rut with the later start date and no moon.

• Like 1

What are the odds of drawings a 6A rifle cow tag with your third choice?

• Like 1

Finally drew I haven't drawn since 2005 only put in for unit 1 early archery bull now I hope for a good rut with the later start date and no moon.

It's going to be legendary

• Like 1

It's going to be legendary

I think so too. So much rain and snow, theres going to be some big bone running around the hills. Real disappointing to not get a tag this year, but the upside is I'll have lots of time to put into getting another archery muley.

Good luck everyone, its going to be one helluva year :D

That's why I cashed in the points this year, I figured I'd wait until the season started later and was hoping for a lot of moisture so far so good hopefully it finishes with good monsoons

Arizona Snowbowl has recorded 304 inches of snow so far this season.

That moisture also made it to the Rim country as well. The elk woods have recorded alot of rain and snow this year.

Great year for a tag!

Everyone talking about it being a banner year and such. Only one problem. We haven't gotten nearly as much moisture as everyone thinks. This is the two week, 30 day and 60 day average. A few units are doing really well while the majority aren't doing very good at all.

post-8945-0-32072700-1490492938_thumb.png

post-8945-0-05489100-1490493014_thumb.png

post-8945-0-66549300-1490493028_thumb.png

Everyone talking about it being a banner year and such. Only one problem. We haven't gotten nearly as much moisture as everyone thinks. This is the two week, 30 day and 60 day average. A few units are doing really well while the majority aren't doing very good at all.

You have to look at the current water year to date. October 1 to present.

post-8895-0-28663300-1490493764_thumb.png