tjhunt2

AZGFD Account pending

My azgfd account says antelope pending. It also says I have 0 indiv.Bonus Points. I had 21bp going into this draw. Can this mean I'm drawn or not? :huh:

TJ

My azgfd account says antelope pending. It also says I have 0 indiv.Bonus Points. I had 21bp going into this draw. Can this mean I'm drawn or not? :huh:

TJ

Just got off the phone with cabelas and there are two pending $135 charges. My wife drew a rifle cow and I'm not sure what my tag is but I'm elk hunting. :)

TJ

• Like 6

Mine says pending for hunt #0000, but all of my BP show and my CC has not been charged.

Maye WY last year was your warmup for AZ this year

• Like 1

All of ours still say pending and hunt #00000. But I got a $135 hit on my card, so I know ONE of us drew an elk tag.

• Like 3

We know there are those who's cards were hit who's portals still say pending, but for those of us who applied by check or money orders the portal is our earliest method of finding out.

There is another threat for "bragging" BTW! ;)

& before you post I'm just being "sour", know it was meant in fun, semi-serious, but in fun. The reason is we're anxiously awaiting notification as to when we can find out our results, meaning the portal is showing results.

BTW, I'm sure there are different reasons for not applying with a cc, but for myself it was because I don't trust my bank wouldn't do something without my knowledge &/or ability to correct it in time. Also, the G&F stated they weren't making phone calls this year if there was a problem with your cc. A check or money order eliminates that from happening.

There's still hope for myself... 5 points on elk, 19 on antelope, & the portal says results are still pending as of earlier today.

We know there are those who's cards were hit who's portals still say pending, but for those of us who applied by check or money orders the portal is our earliest method of finding out.

There is another threat for "bragging" BTW! ;)

& before you post I'm just being "sour", know it was meant in fun, semi-serious, but in fun. The reason is we're anxiously awaiting notification as to when we can find out our results, meaning the portal is showing results.

BTW, I'm sure there are different reasons for not applying with a cc, but for myself it was because I don't trust my bank wouldn't do something without my knowledge &/or ability to correct it in time. Also, the G&F stated they weren't making phone calls this year if there was a problem with your cc. A check or money order eliminates that from happening.

There's still hope for myself... 5 points on elk, 19 on antelope, & the portal says results are still pending as of earlier today.

And once again they say pending for everyone. Since the beginning of the draw. People that drew say pending and those that didn't draw say pending. But atleast you still have that hope of drawing unlike myself without a cc hit.
  • Like 1

Every account shows "pending" up till they change to "drawn" or "not drawn". The "more info" link on your portal licenses account will show 0 bonus points until they post results. That section of your account isn't a live feed to your points.

• Like 1