Sign in to follow this  
elkaholic

Exterminators - ticky this season

I have a customer that her dogs got infested and one got lyme disease. It was a fairly expensive treatment compared to regular pest control. Try to keep there sleeping area confined to the same area which will make it easier to deal with. Whats your back yard like? If its overgrown that can be a contributing factor. I'm sure there are several guys up there to help you out on this one.

already mowed yard 3 times this spring - all grass no weeds - no wood piles -- I used a granular bug killer in yard -

but I know neighbors yard was knee high weed jungle - came home to crap everywhere - who ever did the yardwork for them used a friggen blower and I had a layer of their yard crap everywhere on deck on pool etc.

never has ticks before

now pullin 8-10 or more daily off my one old gal- no blotted ones getting off her- she sleeps inside - only out to do her business

was hopin to get ahead of tick cycle - sleeps on folded furniture blanket pick up shake off - no ticks

the exterminator deal is like 250+ with 2 backup sprays - hoping maybe anybody knows someone good - if this continues

Treat your inside dog with a spray that contains Cedar oil, it will repel the ticks when she does go outside. You can also treat your yard with a Cedar oil based product and send them blood suckers back to the neighbors yard. As long as the neighbors have ticks the best you can do is keep them out of your yard with a repellent.

If your wife or you use essential oils, rose geranium essential oil works as a repellent and it is safe for dogs.

Also, check at Bug and weed mart they may have something you can use to get rid of them.

Sent you a pm for any one else that has any issues call me cell is 4804953475 Jeremy i own Bug Stoppers Exterminating be glad to answer any questions or set you up for service no contract necessary

• Like 6

Deer i shot this year had more ticks on it than i have ever seen on an animal.

Also, every inch of floor to baseboard contact needs to be cleared, cleaned (vacuumed) and sprayed. Treat the house as if it is moving day, and clean every inch of it. Furniture will need to be treated as well.

Include dog beds and anything they like to lay on top of. Beds and sofa's are notorious for infestation centers. All it takes is one tick to blow-up with eggs and you have thousands of babies waiting to crawl on something and feed. The trick is to get ahead of the cycle. Good Luck.

Sent you a pm for any one else that has any issues call me cell is 4804953475 Jeremy i own Bug Stoppers Exterminating be glad to answer any questions or set you up for service no contract necessary

Do you only work in the valley? Do you do work in Tucson at all?