Sign in to follow this  
peasty69

SOLD 2008 Fleetwood Evolution E1 pop up trailer

Awesome off-road pop up trailer. 10' box with 2 slide out beds and the table and benches make into a small bed for kids. Sleeps 6. It has a 2 burner stove, 3-way refrigerator, 6gal water heater, furnace, sink, 10' awning, outside cooking stove, outside shower, 15" wheels with off road tires and spare tire in back, stereo with inside/ outside speakers. 35 gal freshwater tank with switched pump, 2' storage rack on front tongue. Great hunting rig, everything works, battery's good and both LP tanks have propane, ready to hit the trails. Had a hairline crack in hard rooftop so sealed and painted it 6 months ago now no leak. It caused a small stain inside roof and on fabric only cosmetic. High blue book is $6500 low is $5500. Asking LOW price $5500. NW Tucson *Sold*

• Like 1

Thanks. It has tons of clearance and will go where the tow vehicle will go. It's built with a beefed up frame and suspension to handle off road trails. Has all paperwork and extras to go with it. The buyer will not be disappointed!!

Geez, I want this bad! Hopefully no one picks this up so that I have a chance to grab this.

Mama wants it gone!!! $5500

Wish my mama understood the use in such a fine trailer. :( I want 1 I'm too old and stiff for stinkin tents.

It can be towed by a 6 cyl., Jeep, 4Runner, Tacoma, etc. It tracks perfectly and is hard to tell it's there when towing. Weekend bump!