Sign in to follow this  
goinhuntn

Believe it or not

Lots of claims but no one ever puts up an actual receipt to back up this information and then get's mad when no one believes it.

What receipt are you guys talking about the receipt I have emailed to me just says the amount I paid, date and other generic info.

Every receipt I've ever gotten shows your choices as well

Lots of claims but no one ever puts up an actual receipt to back up this information and then get's mad when no one believes it.

What receipt are you guys talking about the receipt I have emailed to me just says the amount I paid, date and other generic info.

Every receipt I've ever gotten shows your choices as well

You can also go into your account and go back to 2011 and see every app you submitted and every choice you put. I personally print off a sheet after every app that has my hunt codes and conf numbers on it as well. I think what everyone is saying is that the only way the elusive 3rd choice bull tag would be believable is if they'd just take a second and print off their choices from the account or one of their reciepts proving that. Not saying they have to but I for one won't believe it until I see it. Computers don't make mistakes. If they made such a perfect mistake as to juxtapose your first and second choice with your third but still manage to run a draw with 150,000 applications in it without doing it anywhere else I would be shocked. Anyhow, I'll eat my words if I see proof.

• Like 1

I'll see if I can get into my fathers account later. It was his tag and he was alone on the app. At this point- I would like to know if I am wrong.

This post makes me lol, its a computer system and anyone that works with computer know they are prone to problems and glitches. I know someone that was giving a bunch of bonus points from one year to the next all on the online draw.

• Like 1

That is another way to get lucky that AZGFD wont tell anyone about. AZGFD screw up. I wonder what the probably of expectation of error is for the draw experience. Maybe the Russians hacked AZGFD system. LOL No one knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men, but the shadow do.
>

So with all that is being said, is it possible to draw a unit 10 rifle bull Nov. hunt as a 5th choice ?

So with all that is being said, is it possible to draw a unit 10 rifle bull Nov. hunt as a 5th choice ?

Sure, maybe even early bull, that's if you believe some of the above posts.

• Like 1

First of all let me say this about that ! While i am at it if its to good to be true it usually is. That's my point exactly!! And another thing survey's or polls can come out anyway you want them to come out !! So i will close with this is this story true or not ? I will have to say Maybe !!!!

The system is not 100% computerized. You have thousands of paper apps which means either a) data entry or b.) scanning and visual recognition software. Either option requires human input, and whenever you put people in the mix your 'perfect process' turns to crap faster than miley cyrus' s panties come off at a five finger death puch concert. Maybe its not highly probable, but its no where near impossible either.