Schmitty

Ruger SR1911 NIB for sale

I just won this pistol at a local fundraiser and don't really need it.

It is a brand new in the box Ruger SR1911 model #6715.

https://www.tombstonetactical.com/catalog/ruger/6715-sr1911-with-rail-pistol-45-acp-5in-8rd-black-talo/

It is a stainless 5" gun with a black nitrided finish and built in accessory rail with upgraded grips and Novak sights.

It comes with 5 boxes (250 rounds) of Fiocchi 230FMJ ammunition.

$800 firm face to face only with AZ ID.

I am located in Prescott, but will be traveling down and back to Tucson tomorrow passing thru the Valley.

PM me with any questions.

Thanks!

• Like 1

I have NEVER won anything that cool...yet! Gotta keep thinking positively.

These are great 1911's. I have had one since 2011 when they came out. Didn't cost me near what my Kimber did, and in my opinion was a better pistol right out of the box ... at least in terms of the way it ran and how it performed with various, and sometimes cheap, ammo.

I know you're throwing in ammo but that gun is $768 new :blink:

Nice gun BTW

Nice gun BTW

Why do people need to dick around with someone's price. If you feel the need send a pm.

Thanks for pointing out what a deal this is! $768 plus sales tax or a transfer fee puts you north of $800 for the pistol only.

This pistol is unfired NEW IN BOX! ( I did pull it out of the plastic to inspect it) and includes 5 boxes of quality new manufacture ammunition. $20/box x 5 =$100

I figure I'm giving somebody here $100 in free ammunition for the cost of the pistol.

If you don't want the ammo, I'll sell the pistol for $725 and I'll burn up the ammo in one of my other pistols.

Thanks!

Schmitty

• Like 2

Thanks for pointing out what a deal this is! $768 plus sales tax or a transfer fee puts you north of $800 for the pistol only.

This pistol is unfired NEW IN BOX! ( I did pull it out of the plastic to inspect it) and includes 5 boxes of quality new manufacture ammunition. $20/box x 5 =$100

I figure I'm giving somebody here $100 in free ammunition for the cost of the pistol.

If you don't want the ammo, I'll sell the pistol for $725 and I'll burn up the ammo in one of my other pistols.

Thanks!

Schmitty

That's a great deal on a great pistol! I wish i could! Good luck!