rossislider

My Son’s Skull Cleaning Venture Update

I have an extra propane bottle he can have. I'm in Gilbert.

does he need any tables? I have a few long cafeteria/office type tables here too.

That would be great on the bottle! We are good on tables.

Thanks

Shoot me a pm when you are ready

That's pretty cool man.

Just a warning on pressure washers. Which he and you probably already know. If you get your hand too close to the water it can actually cut you right open and inject water, debris or chemicals right into your bloodstream.

• Like 3

That's pretty cool man.

Just a warning on pressure washers. Which he and you probably already know. If you get your hand too close to the water it can actually cut you right open and inject water, debris or chemicals right into your bloodstream.

Definitely, I learned this shortly after getting the pressure washer about 10 years ago. They can hurt. We always wear gloves.

That's pretty cool man.

Definitely, I learned this shortly after getting the pressure washer about 10 years ago. They can hurt. We always wear gloves.

Hahhahhaahhha I actually have two healing wounds on my left hand right now from my reckless spraying(for a second time). Glad to know it's not just me....lol

Yup, I had my wife and oldest boy helping on a roof coating job to barter for new living room furniture. I saw my kid about to do something stupid and it was too late before I could stop him. He learned the hard way. I felt terrible I didn't warn him ahead of time.

a pair of good rubber irrigation boots and he can put a toe on one end of the skull and hold it down against the driveway and not have to hold it in his hand... plus keeps the socks and shoes dry..... also a good rubber apron keeps all the brains and tissue of his clothes.... the aprons are $15 and well worth it.... just be careful not to hit the boot with the washer on full stream it will create a hole in the boot....

• Like 2

Working on a big bull elk now that another member on here had stated a while back, but asked my son to finish. It is looking good. I'll post it up later. While we were working on the bull we decided to give my son's turkey from last season a go.

post-6408-0-83007000-1490571885_thumb.jpg

post-6408-0-28640400-1490572003_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

This is awesome. Great story, your son is doing very nice work and learning valuable life lessons. If only the rest of our youth had your sons work ethic. Well done dad.

• Like 5

Didn't have time to read all posts but I have a coupla propane tanks i could donate of needed

Thank you. That is extremely nice of you. I think we are good on propane tanks for now thanks to AzDiamondHeat.

Draysen (my son) just finished up a 6x6 bull this weekend for a member on here had started but asked him to finish for him. We are also finishing up some work on another 6 javelinas, a few Coues bucks and an Aoudad. Will post up some pictures soon.

• Like 2