varnco

Results are Posted on AZGF

I got my first choice. 7E Late Hunt Bull.

Finally, after 4 years!

Ditto! Never been on a bull elk before. I know the unit fairly well. The boys got cow 5b/6a. It's going to be a busy year!

• Like 1

Unit 1 jr cow hunt for my oldest son. Nothing for the rest of us. Can't wait to get out there.

• Like 1

Got my 2nd choice. Early rifle bull unit 3a 3c. First tag ever! Took me 10 years to draw.

That's a tough tag to draw with your second choice! You had to have been just out on your first choice.

Got my 2nd choice. Early rifle bull unit 3a 3c. First tag ever! Took me 10 years to draw.

10 years? I waited 13 for an archery tag. Congrats on your good fortune!

• Like 1

3 b , muzzy hunt in dec!!!!!!! First time ever hunting elk

Have the same hunt, hope for snow, never been in the area but hear it's much better when the highlands get snow.

Congrats to all who drew

• Like 1

Finally broke my streak. I drew a 7E early rifle bull tag. First elk tag in my own pocket this century. Only my 3rd elk tag.....ever.

I am extremely thankful to get the opportunity. But not sure if I know how to hunthe for myself any more?

I'd offer to help you, Lance, but I'm going to be busy helping my daughter with her soon-to-be-hers Unit 1 early rifle bull tag! I put my wife in for the hunt and she got drawn, so she's signing it over to our daughter! I told her the news when I got home from work and said it was Junior Decker's way of still watching over her. She smiled big and then went ape-$h!t crazy hugging and thanking me and her mom!

• Like 3

Lance, Make sure you pay your daughter to give you some shooting lessons:)

Lance, Adam wants to trade kids
  • Like 1

Anyone else have a portal showing a total cluster****?

My cc was hit for elk amount, yet portal says antelope drawn, elk not drawn.

Hunt number given under antelope details is a rifle elk hunt number, yet elk tag details clearly show my choices were archery.

Antelope details show I put in for BP.

WTF?

Finally broke my streak. I drew a 7E early rifle bull tag. First elk tag in my own pocket this century. Only my 3rd elk tag.....ever.

I am extremely thankful to get the opportunity. But not sure if I know how to hunthe for myself any more?

I'd offer to help you, Lance, but I'm going to be busy helping my daughter with her soon-to-be-hers Unit 1 early rifle bull tag! I put my wife in for the hunt and she got drawn, so she's signing it over to our daughter! I told her the news when I got home from work and said it was Junior Decker's way of still watching over her. She smiled big and then went ape-$h!t crazy hugging and thanking me and her mom!

Wow you guys are going to have some fun

• Like 1

Got first choice Oct rifle in multiple units 17A thru 20C 35 tags know theres lots of private land but some big bulls too ,congrats to all who drew.Just figuring out if I need a guide for access ? any thoughts welcome ,thanks