Sign in to follow this  
mbiewer

San tan valley home

trying to sell it ourselves, before we try to use professional help.

33875 n Slate Creek dr; san tan valley; 85143

2,348 sqft 3bed 3 full bath + bonus room, 2 story. 6,000+ sqft lot. Exterior lot, backs up to state trust. Energy star certified

quiet neighborhood with great views. close to shopping , schools, and parks. (large green belts for off season archery practice!)

3 bedrooms up stairs, one of the secondary bedrooms is a larger "bunk" style room.

Vaulted great room, with high ceilings throughout.

Feel free to look up the address on Zillow (couldn't get pictures to post, or the Zillow link).

$207,500

For more information or a personal visit, please call me, 602 885 1527

thanks for looking

Matt

Make sure you do your homework. I was going to do the same and luckily I didn't because I would have priced it too low. I ended up getting way more than I thought even after I played the realtor.

• Like 1

That's good advice I have found lots of wrong info on sites like zillow and trulia realtor.com will be much more accurate for finding prices in your area. Unless you are a lawyer and know all of the laws and what disclosures you are required to make you could find yourself in a very expensive law suit.

Kudos for selling yourselves, realtors are a rip-off & off into the sunset once docs are signed.

It is unfortunate you had a bad experience with your realtor, but your statement is untrue. A Realtor is bound by law to represent the clients best interest. This fiduciary remains throughout the close and in certain context even after the sale. While it is true there are many poor agents out there, it does not change the fact that even the bad ones cannot "walk away" after signing. There is recourse for any improper action taken by an agent.

As stated above, there are many reasons to have a GOOD agent. Protection is at the top.

Most of all, a good agent knows that a client is a lifelong opportunity, not a one and done sale and treats the client accordingly.

...and yes, I am a realtor (Broker actually).

• Like 4

Hmm. Used to live right down the street from you on W desert canyon. It was a nice neighborhood when we lived in there.

• Like 1

You live in AZ, what is the realtor doing that you & the escrow company cannot handle? Every house Ive purchased has had crap left in it by previous owners, & the realtors did nothing about it. Many wealthy people buy/sell without realtors involved because the deal is usually better for both parties. Finance background here also, Im just dumbfounded when I close on a home & question why I paid some salesman that cut...when I was making the decisions off my own research. Oh & especially when by law they pretty much cannot be honest & must stay PC. Shoot them a couple no bs questions or ask them what streets are considered ghetto borders, theyll shirk away. Great pay though, for a vocation not requiring much background.

• Like 1

Arizona is one of if not the hardest state in the country to get a real estate license. Most states the agent takes people out looking at homes and when they find the one they like they get lawyers involved to do all the contracts and negotiating. Not so in Arizona. The agent has to write the contracts and do all the negotiating. Selling a home on your own can be done but you had better know what you are doing. Try selling a home on your own without disclosing something and see how that works out for you.

By the way I am not a real estate agent. I am a home inspector that works with almost 200 agents doing inspections for them. I have seen some ugly stuff and most of the time it is when someone thinks they are going to save a few bucks and do it on their own. Good luck.

My girlfriend is a realtor and the last thing she would ever want to do is to rip someone off that's not a good way to build clients which is the goal?? Most realtors clients are built on word of of mouth having a good reputation and that's how you get referrals

Not to mention that you're limiting your potential buyers substantially by trying to sell it yourself. Most buyers are going to use a realtor to buy because it doesn't cost them anything and they have someone looking out for their best interest.

DirtyHarry- I've also seen many crooked lenders so you could also group ALL lenders the same way you are realtors. There are plenty of good trustworthy of both out there.

Mbiewer- If you need one let me know. I am very close with some folks that I would trust with absolutely anything.

Put on your big boy pants and sell that baby, spoken to many seniors in AZ who do it routinely. I'd love to be a realtor, your commission makes it obvious you're the banker's foot soldier keeping those prices high. What would your motivation be to save a buyer some coin? You make less.