Sign in to follow this  
lefty

4a antelope tag

my buddy drew 4a for antelope, i hear it's a good unit with the potential for big bucks. has anyone on here had this tag the last couple of years and how was it. feel free to show some pics thanks

my buddy drew 4a for antelope, i hear it's a good unit with the potential for big bucks. has anyone on here had this tag the last couple of years and how was it. feel free to show some pics thanks

Great unit. But I hate your friend for getting my tag.
  • Like 1

nice buck woody, looks like some good mass. my buddy has played the waiting game I think he had 24 bonus points, 4a was his 2nd choice

Great hunt. Some big boys in there. It's been years, but the former world record came out of there. But the genetics still exsist.

This year my brother and my cousin both drew that tag too. On separate apps! I can't wait! Definitely has the potential for some big bucks. I can't seem to find a picture of my dad's buck from 09 but I'll get some pics of the mount this weekend.

Guest akaspecials

Good unit. Don't neglect the pines and transition areas. I've seen antelope as far south as woods canyon lake in there.

89 3/8" & 87 5/8". Both over 18" long. With 2" ivory tips

• Like 1