Sign in to follow this  
DIYFamilyMan

THE CHIEF

I like his music...definitely more country than Luke and those other pop country guys. One of the best videos I've seen on here was set to his song Creepin...

To each his own, but it isn't country. It's pop, boyband music.

--Bill

Bill, glad to see you back, but I will to disagree with the boyband stuff on Eric Church. Aldean, Bryan and a bunch of the other ABSOLUTELTY but Church is pretty non-boyband.

• Like 1

I like eric church. he atleast sings about real stuff and not the predictable jacked up trucks, tan legs, tailgates bullcrap most the other crap on the radio sings about.

• Like 1

I'm an eric church fan . His music is more "country" than 99% of the music out there. Definitely not autotuned, boyband, pop music like everyone is saying. Missed this show but i've seen him 3 times.

• Like 2

85% of his crowd is chicks.

Whats wrong with that? B)
From what I've seen a bunch of them are in trphyhntr's favorite categories too. :D

85% of his crowd is chicks.

Whats wrong with that? B)
From what I've seen a bunch of them are in trphyhntr's favorite categories too. :D

drunk and overweight with low self esteem?

I went to this concert and it was one of the best shows that I have ever seen! Dude rocked it for about 4 hours -20 min intermission.

Just curious WFGinNM kind of what music do you like?

• Like 2

I went to this concert and it was one of the best shows that I have ever seen! Dude rocked it for about 4 hours -20 min intermission.

im just saying eric church and luke bryan are the same thing. i thought you were just posting about not liking country? or was that just country thunder

im just saying eric church and luke bryan are the same thing. i thought you were just posting about not liking country? or was that just country thunder

Other than Luke Brian sounds like Kermit the frog

Other than Luke Brian sounds like Kermit the frog

2vhvgip.jpg

ive always thought eric church sounds kinda feminine

• Like 2

Not a fan of Country Thunder. I do like certain artist and will go to concerts from time to time. I'm good for about 1-2 concerts per year its usually good people watching!

His first three albums are pretty dang good. I was pretty disappointed with his last two though.