Sign in to follow this  
Little Creek Calls

Youth Camo

Where is the best place to buy youth camo clothing? I am wanting to get my 6 year old set up so he can go with me in the field this spring on my turkey hunt and not just hang out at camp again like he has the past 3 years. I have looked at Bass Pro, Cabelas and Sportsmans but there is almost no selection.

Goodwill. Couple bucks for pants and shirts and he will out grow them next year.

I also have just thrown a leafy jacket on them once they sit. gives lots of hiding even when they get the wiggles.

I get my kids stuff at Walmart. They have the best prices the only problem is they only have their camouflage during the fall and only certain Walmarts carry it. We always stock up every year.How big is your 6 year old?I have 8 year old we might have some stuff you could have my boys aren't very big but I'll check.

Where is the best place to buy youth camo clothing? I am wanting to get my 6 year old set up so he can go with me in the field this spring on my turkey hunt and not just hang out at camp again like he has the past 3 years. I have looked at Bass Pro, Cabelas and Sportsmans but there is almost no selection.

Walmart usually has a pretty good selection of camp for kids/youth. That's wear I usually get the camo for my 8yr old daughter. They grow so quick that I don't want to drop some big $$$ on big name brand stuff right now. WM usually has some pretty good sales and clearance. I pick up camp shirts when they drop to like $3, hoodies for $5 and sometimes pants for under $5 as well.

Depends on the Walmart. Prescott had lots of kids camo on clearance recently. Got a max-1 hoodie for 7 bucks.

Very true the local Walmart by me have nothing; going to have to check the northern Walmart's when I go scouting for the kids.

How big is your 6 year old?I have 8 year old we might have some stuff you could have my boys aren't very big but I'll check.

He is your normal average kid. When he goes to the doctor he is usually in the 60% for height and weight for his age.

Ive been buying the packages from kings for my boys. Not too bad of a deal and a pretty good product.

Love Kings. They have some huge clearance sales a few times a year. I just bought rain gear at 50% off and a nice flannel shirt at about 65% off.