Sign in to follow this  
Healy Arms

Flatline Maps - HEALY in Tempe Carries Every Unit They Print

If you're one of the lucky ones drawn for elk or antelope and you need a map, please stop by. We carry all the units Flatline currently has in print and Unit 24A is almost available. The guys in our store use the Flatline product and have come to really like the detail on these outstanding maps. We've just boosted our inventory to keep up with spring and summer demand.

We carry them for a reason - come take a look.

Questions? Give us a call at 480-621-5555

IMG_4862.jpg

Map%20to%20Healy%20Arms%20Tempe.png

open_sundays_banner_960x290_pixels.png

• Like 4

Not only do they usually have everything FlatLine makes in stock, you're missing the boat if you haven't stopped by their new(er) store location (SE corner McClintock/Baseline in Tempe). Bigger store with lots of inventory of everything shooting related, with helpful, knowledgeable employees! Nice to have a locally-owned firearms business support CWT ...

How much do they run. I need one for unit 8. Whole family drew cow elk tags this year

First - Congrats on the tags.

I checked stock - we have 3 Unit 8 maps right now. They are $38.99

We're open on Sunday. Swing by and look one over if you have a minute.

Not only do they usually have everything FlatLine makes in stock, you're missing the boat if you haven't stopped by their new(er) store location (SE corner McClintock/Baseline in Tempe). Bigger store with lots of inventory of everything shooting related, with helpful, knowledgeable employees! Nice to have a locally-owned firearms business support CWT ...

You are very kind. Thank you for your support and recommendation. We strive to exceeed the expectations of all guests to our store. I enjoy hearing we're doing just that.

Mark Healy

azruger

I see you're in Tucson. It would probably be no more than 3 or 4 bucks to put the map in a big envelope and just mail it. We can make that happen.

I've said this before.

The best $40 you will spend on a hunt.

Consider it a piece of equipment that you will not leave home without, like binoculars.

• Like 1

Consider it a piece of equipment that you will not leave home without, like binoculars.

Or my tag I occasionally have to turn back for 30-40 minutes already out of town :blink: duh...